Before and After

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Dallas Rock and Roll 1/2 (Race #19)

Race #19 in the books.  I am posting this a little late, I ran the Dallas Rock and Roll 1/2 on March 27th.  This is the second annual Rock and Roll in Dallas.  Rusty picked me up at the hotel and we headed to the start.  We met up with some friends from church Marsha, Margie Ann and Christy they were running the race to help raise money for the Susan G Coleman Foundation.  Marsha and Margie Ann had planned on run walking the race and Christy was going to run,  I ask Christy if she wanted to run together since it was her 1st half marathon.  She did great and you could really tell that she had put in all the miles during training.  Race # 20 is in just a few weeks I have completed three 20+ mile runs and I feel really good about the Full Marathon at OKC the 1st weekend in May.

No comments:

Post a Comment